Fræðsluefni til útláns til félaga í félaginu
1. Beaulieu, Danie – Impact Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnosis
2. Dilts, Robert – Installing Key Beliefs for Change
3. Gilligan, Stephen – Connecting with the Inner Self in Psychotherapy
4. Michael D. Yapko – The Case of Vicki: Hypnosis with a Terminal Cancer Patient
5. Jay Haley and Madeleine Richeport – Haley Explorer In Hypnosis and Therapy
6. Andreas, Steve Resolving Shame 2004
7. Dilts, Robert Integrating Conflicting Beliefs 2004
8. Erickson Milton,H. Complete Works 2002
9. Gilligan, Stephen The Generative Self in Hypnotic Therapy 2004
10. Rossi, Ernest Ultilizing Dreams to Facilitate Gene Expression and Brain Plasticity 2004
11. Zeig, Jeffrey K Experimental Empathy in Ericksonian Therapy 2004
12. Zeig, Jeffrey K Advanced Techniques of Hypnosis and Therapy 1978
13. Burns, George Stories for Health and Happiness 2004
14. Gilligan, Stephen Identity, Trance and Hypnosis: The Use of Extraordinary Experiences for Generative Change 2004
15. Zeig, Jeffrey How to Conduct a Successful Workshop 2004 (a)
16. Zeig, Jeffrey How to Conduct a Successful Workshop 2004 (b)
17. Zeig, Jeffrey Using Hypnosis as as Lens: A States Model of Hypnosis, Problems, Solutions, and Being a Therapist 2004
18. Zeig, Jeffrey and Short, Dan Influencing the Future: Erickson´s and its Global Impact 2004
19. Anaheim Conference, December 2005, handout CD: The evolution of psychotherapy.
DVD og CD diskar keyptir á XIX International Congress of Hypnosis, haustið 2012 í Bremen:
20. Brian Almann: The voice for real wellness.
21. J. Zeig: Principles of advanced induction.
22. Ben Furman: Use of fantasy in solution focused psychotherapy.
23. Virot-Kirsch, Yapko: New concepts in depression (part 1).
24. Yapko: The case of Susan – Hypnosis to overcome fear of freeway driving
25. Mark Jensen: Hypnotic Management of Pain, part 1, 3 diskar (HT12-WS40C)
26. Dave Patterson: Hypnotic Management of Pain, part 2, 3 diskar (HT12-WS53C)